MSZ EN ISO 7500-1:2004 standard test for services:
- verification and calibration of the force measuring system
- on-demand maintenance
- adjustment as it required
- static uniaxial testing machines
- tensile - compressive testing equipment
- concrete crushers
- bending equipment
- Cement-bound material crushers
MSZ EN ISO 12390-4 International Standard calibration includes the following tests:
- Determine the hardness value of crusher’s bearing plates and spacer plates used for fracture
- Determine the roughness value of crusher’s bearing plates and spacer plates used for fracture
- Testing the self-tuning of the upper bearing plates
- Testing the movement limitation of the upper bearing plates
- Testing centralized force entry of crushers
- Testing the flatness of the bearing plates
- Testing the break speed of the crusher
Did you know…
It is worth mentioning the fifth point of the ISO 12390-4 standard according to the calibration and the calibration frequency as follows:
Quote from the standard, MSZ EN ISO 12390-4:2000:
"5. Calibration of the machine
5.1 Characteristics need to be determined
During the testing the following must be calibrated for the proper functioning of a machine:
- Force indicator accuracy;
- Force entry (stability), (only for new machines if national policies are not provided for otherwise);
- flatness of the surface of plates;
- The regulation of force transfer speed.
5.2. The calibration frequency
When the machine is first adjusted, it is calibrated according to 5.1. It must be calibrated again by accredited quality system specific frequency or a year, and only if:
- the machine is re-adjusted, or
- after repair or replacement of any part which are likely to be affected the properties listed in 5.1. section.”
A LITTLE THEORY…
What is the compression test?
The compression test is for the determination of crushing strength.
What is the compressive strength?
The compressive (crushing) strength is the breaking load divided by the original cross-sectional area:
What is the bend test?
Bend test is for the determination of toughness.
What is bending strenght?
In this case, the bending strength and the plastic work of bending is determined which is the plastic rate of the area under the force-path diagram.
Measurment of the rigid and small deformation capacity materials often applied with crushing strength. The raking of the same crushing strenght material is for the bending strength, and even more for bending plastic work (eg. cast iron, hardened steels, carbides, ceramics, etc).